Last Updated: april 23, 2015
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) defines acceptable use and actions that APICO prohibits when You use its website and/or services (the “Services”). You acknowledge and agree that this policy may be revised from time to time by APICO at its sole discretion, with any such modifications effective when the revised Acceptable Use Policy is posted here. It is Your responsibility to review this Acceptable Use Policy frequently and remain informed about any changes to it, so we encourage You to visit this page often. This Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service, and all undefined terms herein shall be as defined in the Terms of Service. This list is provided by way of example and shall not be considered exhaustive. Any use not covered here is not to be assumed to be acceptable.
- You may not deploy applications or services that contain endless loops.
- Any application or session should contain an explicit termination event.
- No application will be launched on the APICO production network until the pre-paid funds have been received and credited to Your account.
- Actions that restrict or inhibit any person, whether a customer of APICO or otherwise, in its use of products and services that leverage APICO resources is prohibited.
- You may not reverse engineering of any product or service provided by APICO .
- Exploitation of known bugs or limitations in any of the services deployed on Your behalf to circumvent billing or impact the system in a way that violates any other requirements listed in the AUP is prohibited.
- Use of undocumented features and methods is strictly at Your own risk. Any claims, support issues or AUP violations resulting from such use will be at Your expense.
- Executing any program or process that will intercept data not intended for Your application or service is prohibited.
- Introduction of malicious programs into the network or systems (e.g., viruses and worms) is prohibited.
- Effecting security breaches or disruptions of the Services is prohibited. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data of which You are not an intended recipient or accessing a server or account that You are not expressly authorized to access. For purposes of this bullet point, “disruption” includes, but is not limited to, war dialing, flood pings, packet spoofing, and forged telephony information.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account is prohibited.
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, system or service is prohibited.
- Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a user’s session, service or application is prohibited.
- Furnishing false or incorrect data on the APICO required documentation including account setup or other applicable agreements and APICO documents is prohibited.
- Attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or systems that measure time, bandwidth utilization, or other methods for calculating Your use of APICO ’s products and services is prohibited.
- You may not send unsolicited messages, including mass calling “War Dialing”, or the distribution through APICO ’s systems of other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material “Phone spam.”
- Any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations is prohibited.
- Harassment, whether through language, frequency or size of messages is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use, or forging, of identity information is prohibited.
- Using APICO or Your account to collect replies to messages sent from another provider, which violate the AUP rules or those of that provider is prohibited.
- You may not use any of the APICO Properties other than as expressly permitted in the Terms of Service.
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Offering any Emergency Services to users. “Emergency Services” shall mean services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any Irelands or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
Violation of this AUP may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Your account, civil and/or criminal liability, and APICO may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, terminate permission for You to use the Services. In such event, You are still liable for any and all outstanding charges accumulated through Your use of the Services, including uses in violation of this AUP or the laws of any jurisdiction. In addition, APICO may investigate incidents that are contrary to this AUP and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to APICO stating that they have been harmed by Your failure to abide by this AUP. APICO ’s failure to enforce this policy in each and every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of APICO ’s rights hereunder.